Wednesday 12 June 2013

Will Smith French-kisses his 14 year old son, Jaden (Video)


I'm sure Will Smith has genuine love for his family as he constantly says but when I saw a videdo with the caption "Will French-kisesses Jadenj".... I thought eeeew.... that is just too creepy and weird. You may remember Jaden from Will's popular movie, The Pursuit of Happiness where they played father and son.
They have done it again with one of the newest and hottest movies in the box office, "After Earth". watch video after the cut
So Will and Jaden appeared on "The Woody Show" in Bangkok, Thailand to promote the movie and this popular "french-kiss" happened
During the interview, the host, Woody Milintachinda asks Will to show him something he's never done on television, so Will decides to plant a wet one on 14 year old Jaden's lips, much to his discomfort.

It was an embarrassing display of love as Jaden explains to Ellen, watch this…

10 comments:

  1. Oh yeah Will Smith is a wild one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah he is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely agree, Will Smith is so unpredictable I love him, I want to have his children then I will french kiss them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gross Eva Kenyon that's so gross what would Will Smith say to that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nathan Micheal Horta16 September 2021 at 13:41

    will smith is such a hunky boy, very man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Willie boy is just the best a'int he

      Delete
  6. THE KENTUCKY COLONEL KFC BALL16 September 2021 at 13:44

    hello its me colonel sanders, i will deep fry will thmith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg mr sanders i love you

      Delete
    2. KFC Ball I'm a big fan I wouldn't expect to find you on a place like this.

      Delete
  7. SWEET MOTHER OF YEETUS, LOOK AT THAT MEATUS! HUMANITY IS DOOMED AS WE KNOW IT.

    ReplyDelete