Thursday 27 June 2013

Little Monsters bid N2Million for Gaga's used Fingernail

Lady Gaga's used fingernail was up for auction and the bidding was up to $13,000; thats about N2Million in Nigerian money. You'd think "that's such a waste of money on some acrylic nails" but what do you call $13,000 for just one fingernail?

According to reports, a really dedicated 'Little Monster' paid that much for her castoff finger nail including a letter from a crew member who found the nail and a picture of her wearing it. In the letter he says;


"I noticed an object on the floor of the stage, which at first I thought was a guitar plectrum. When I picked it up, I saw it was an acrylic nail".


Just the idea of someone wearing another person used fingernail is as repulsive as wasting all that money. Imagine Genevieve or Omotola trying to sell their fake, lousy and USED fingernail for even 1k... I laugh in pidgin!


No comments:

Post a Comment